Senior Project Architect
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Hospitality Project Architect and Designer with interior fit-out experience on small and medium scale high-end projects.
As senior Project Architect, the candidate will have the responsibility for:
- Designing, planning, developing, and executing technical and interior design documentation which may include interpreting, organizing, and coordinating project team assignments.
- Must be involved in the production of schematic, design development, FF&E specifications and construction documents in collaboration with the team
- Creation of concept design, as well as architectural concept & development
- Work with other consultants (lighting, MEP, AV, kitchen, etc.) through schematic and design development phases
- Technical detailing of bespoke elements for the project
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
- 7+ years architectural and interior design experience in Hospitality and F&B projects
- Strong knowledge of the concept and design process, project documentation, FF&E specifications and construction supervision
- Strong knowledge of the relationship between design team, franchisor, hotel operator and other consultants in order to meet client expectations
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Full professional proficiency in English (Interview will be held in English)
- International experience on similar scale projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal, listening and writing skills
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Must be an organized team player
- Must be used to work at a very fast phase, prioritizing time and resources
- Proficient in current industry standard computer skills:
- Autocad 2014
- Microsoft Office
- 3D skills will be a plus (Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup, Rhino, etc.)
How To Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates, include your resume, salary requirements, and portfolio (no larger than 5MB).
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO OR CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE REQUIRED ENGLISH LEVEL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.